Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Morning

 
As I wake from a dreadful dream
and take a breath and look around
to see what pain this day might bring.

I see 

The morning light is seeping in
through curtains where they've  always been.
The day is softly welcoming
as feathered little choirs sing.

My Father, God again has shown
that life is not that awful dream.

Life is held in check by His strong will
and earth and sky are breathing still, 
and fields and hills will flower 'til
God's perfect final plans fulfill
and beauty reigns supreme.

Good morning friends,

Diane


2 comments:

  1. Thomas Dale SaathoffOctober 6, 2026 at 4:15 PM

    This post tells me that you are trusting God completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane. You are in God's hands. Love Linda

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. As I write please know that this blog is meant to encourage people in their walk with the Lord. I hope it accomplishes that, at least some of the time.
You can reply to dnrgco@msn.com

Morning

  As I wake from a dreadful dream and take a breath and look around to see what pain this day might bring. I see  The morning light is seep...