Saturday, September 5, 2026

Dear ones,, my writings are a little disjointed these days.  I fell and broke my hip about a week ago since it this wasn't on my schedule, I was still on a blood thinner so they had to hold off the surgery to fix it until we got the Xarlto our of my system.   So after about 3 more days they did a total hip replacement.  It's been a roller coaster, but at the present time I'm at an Acute rehab hospital, having PT and OT to get my body going again.  I was transferred here on 9/2.  They're hoping to get me moving well enough to go either back to the assisted living place with Ron, or to our house, with Sue.  It's all emotionally disturbing, but God is here in my room - in my heart - in my darling Ron's situation.

Right now I'm writing snippets of thoughts,  which will probably go everywhere considering the day or hour I've had.  if you're interested please feel free to follow.  The last one speaks about a lovely therapist.  I hope you enjoy it.  

 Pain and torture with a smile,

her heart speaks
w
armth
kindness
interest and a desire to help.

But no matter there's still pain
sometimes you feel you can't stand from the chair even one more time, let alone the 20 times expected of you.

Her heart speaks again of
warmth
kindness
interest and a desire to help

and you stand not one more time, but 20 and if by chance you have any strength left you tell her you can do 3 more.

You try, because you know the this harbinger of pain and torture wants you to succeed, and not for her own satisfaction, but for you and so she works to think up ways to make it look less like a torture chamber, and more like a game.

Good people doing good for others.  Thank you God for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. As I write please know that this blog is meant to encourage people in their walk with the Lord. I hope it accomplishes that, at least some of the time.
You can reply to dnrgco@msn.com

Dear ones,, my writings are a little disjointed these days.  I fell and broke my hip about a week ago since it this wasn't on my schedul...