Thursday, November 21, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Am Old
This morning I listened to a sermon by Billy Graham titled, "Why you must be careful in your old age. " It was a good reminder ...
-
Dayenu – a Hebrew word that translates to “It would have been enough.” I recently became intrigued with some music I found on YouTube. Thi...
-
This morning I listened to a sermon by Billy Graham titled, "Why you must be careful in your old age. " It was a good reminder ...
-
Dear ones,, my writings are a little disjointed these days. I fell and broke my hip about a week ago since it this wasn't on my schedul...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. As I write please know that this blog is meant to encourage people in their walk with the Lord. I hope it accomplishes that, at least some of the time.
You can reply to dnrgco@msn.com