This morning I woke to the following song. Oh, I'm sure we have all heard it may times, but this morning - This morning - the words dug their way deep into my heart, into my soul, into my pain and then, they sat there - soothing the cares away.
Lord, please show me every day, that you're teaching me your way, that you'll do just what you say in your time.
Lord my life to you I bring, may each song I have to sing,
be to you a lovely thing
in your time.
In your time,
you make all things beautiful in your time.
Lord please show me every day, as you're teaching me your way that you'll do just what you say, in your time.
In your time
In your time.
You make all things beautiful in Your time.
Psalm 33:20 (NKJV)
my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
It sounds like the Psalm writer may have been in the same place as many of us - bottomed out, and waiting. But he knew who he was waiting for and who he could trust .
---
The song, "In His Time" was written by Diane Ball, in 1978. As I followed her life I found that she continued to do many things, "in His time." But today, for me, I'm afraid I just have to learn to wait for "His time," and to learn the lesson of leaving my life in His capable hands.
May God bless each of you.
Diane
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. As I write please know that this blog is meant to encourage people in their walk with the Lord. I hope it accomplishes that, at least some of the time.
You can reply to dnrgco@msn.com